Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trick or Sweet by Sharon Harnist

I love that all the elements in Taylored Expressions’ Key Ingredient Kits coordinate so well together. This makes fast scrapbooking super easy! Everything you see on this Halloween scrapbook page (except for the button) is included in the current Halloween Key Ingredients Kit.

I combined the kit with the new Trick or Sweet II stamp set (also available as a Trick or Sweet II Bundle which includes the Halloween Key Ingredients Kit AND the Trick or Sweet II stamp set) – I thought this sweet girly little ballerina/princess with her wand would accent my girls dressed up in their Halloween costumes well. Printing the photo in black & white also makes scrapbooking fast/easy – no worries about conflicting colors. While my daughter on the left was dressed in the perfect purple compliment to these papers, my other daughter’s costume was bright red!

I stamped sweet Cuppie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto TE Choice Snow White cardstock (also included in the Halloween Key Ingredient Kit) and colored her with Copic markers YG23, YG17, BV11, YR12 & C5 to match the colors in the Basic Grey Eerie patterned paper (also included in the KI Kit). Her “cherry” & wand are accented with Star Dust Stickles.

I die cut Cuppie with Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities and layered her onto green Prism cardstock from the KI Kit, die cut with Pinking Circle Nestabilities. She’s popped up on foam tape.

The purple mat behind the photo is also from the KI Kit and cut with SU’s Top Note die. A custom date from my label maker complete this quick 6-inch scrapbook page.

Thanks for stopping by today! ~ Sharon

2 comments:

TannyP said...

Such a great page! What a fantastic way to quickly capture memories forever!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh boy...I think you may have just made ME want to scrapbook! This is UBER cute Sharon!!!