Monday, January 3, 2011

The SASI blog is moving!

Thank you so much for being a follower of the Stamp A Sweet Impression blog!  I have greatly enjoyed having you along for the ride and I hope your creative sweet tooth has been satisfied here!

Over the last several months our team has been working hard to get to a place where we can share our work and inspiration more effectively with as many people as possible.  After today there will no longer be posts on this blog. We will continue sharing TE inspiration at tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com.  If you are not already a follower of that blog, I encourage you to subscribe!

Hope to see you there!
Taylor

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Nat said...

very nice things. I'm amazed your talent and I admire yours preccision. regardless from Poland!:)