Thursday, January 7, 2010

TE Release Day: Cuppie Love Scenes


I am so excited to share some samples using the new Cuppie Love Scenes set, illustrated by Jessie Olesen but INSPIRED by Me and my awesome DH!  One day when we were out and about, we started brainstorming about cuppie stamp set ideas and we came up with all 4 of the designs in this sweet set!  On my first card is the date night at home scene, with cuppies in love on the sofa!  Isn't it cute?!?  I used Valentine key ingredients on this card, as well as a few items included in the Valentine Accessory add-on that will be available for purchase (the cool nestability circle 'frame' which is mady by Jamie, and the heart trinket pin).  I covered my chipboard love with pattern paper in the key ingredients, Be Loved by My Mind's Eye. 


On my next card, I used the cuppie love scene inspired by Lady and the Tramp with the 2 dogs eating off the same spaghetti noodle - remember that?  Well here are the 2 cuppies in love doing just that!  In this image there are other stamps such as a napkin, bread with butter on a plate, wine glass and candle for ambiance!  Too cute, but because I was making my card based on Mercy's Tuesday sketch {MTSC55}, I couldn't use the whole image.  I just love this sentiment, because my DH and I love to eat out (although we don't get to indulge in it that often since we've been saving to build our house forever) but when we do, we surely like to share our meals with one another and that makes them better to me! 

Please check out what the other designers have to share with you so you can see MORE cuppie love scenes!  There are 2 cuppies riding in a hot air balloon (I THINK my fave although DH and I have never done that and probably never will because he is not particularly fond of heights) and 2 cuppies enjoying each other's company as well as some yummy movie theater popcorn) watching 2 cuppies lip locked in a movie love scene!  This is definitely one of our favorite things to do (watch movies at the theater AND at home) so it's PERFECT for us! 

Alex Maldonado
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen 

and also joining us today are:
Jeanie Witmer, our guest designer
Jamie Pyles (artist of our NEW cute clay buttons and frames)



and before I leave, I want you to be aware of the great new shipping policy at Taylored Expressions! All orders of $75.00 or more (in the U.S. only) will receive Free Shipping! Click here to read the shipping policy for international orders and those totaling less than $75.00.
NOW GO SHOP

8 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I LOOOOOOVE these Donna! This set ROCKS my Cuppie World (grin!) and I just ADORE each of these!!! FAB ideas by you and your hubs!! Your cards are AMAZING! LOVE how you used the Frameabellie!

Sankari W. said...

HOW super cute are the ideas that you and your DH had for this set!! I LOVE each and everyone of them dear Donna!!! (also please give your DH a big highfive from me :) SOOO cute and your cards sosooososososo super sweet!!! I adore the way you did the love and frameability on the first and the sweet little button accent with the ribbon is too cute on the second!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Big hugs and highfives!
Sankari :)

Jamie Pyles said...

SUPER cute!!! Love that your DH helped you:)!!! What a keeper:)!!!
Fantastic job, your designs are flawless:):)

Melissa Sauls said...

TOOO CUTE Donna!!! These scenes are just perfect for Valentine's, Anniversary, or even just because!! High-five that hubby of yours...cause this set is a hit! I absolutely adore it! Love the creations you made with it too! I totally love how you used the button AND put the framabellie BEHIND your panel and but still gave focus to it with the chipboard word. DUH! How come I can't think like that?! LOL

Karen Motz said...

Wow, these are super cute! I love love LOVE how you used the frame on the first card!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Ahhh, Donna this is SO cute! Love your paper piecing too! Great use of the chipboard word too!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How adorable, Donna! This set is just the sweetest! What fabulous ideas you have!

Karen Giron said...

This is so fun!! I love that you and your DH came up with this idea - how cute!!