Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun With Favors

Good Morning Everyone!

I love all the favor boxes, bags and more that Taylor has in her store and for today's project -loved creating some goodies with the clear favors(there are both the circle shaped favors and the heart shaped favorsavailable) and I couldn't wait to use these favors into my cards :) I love using an item for more than one function - and love that you can use it for giving treats to friends to using it on your card for a fun look. I used the clear circle favor that looks like this <--

And created a little goldfishy bowl card with the sweet little fishes from from the Fish In Love A-La-Carte stamps along with the scalloped lid favor box for a little extra sweet holder :)

Here is a picture of the individual card with the clear favor box as the center piece:

And here is a side view of the "goldfish bowl effect":

I love all the favor boxes - its nice to have so many options and I love being able to pull out a favor box when I need something and its already scored and ready to go. I used thescalloped lid favor box to create this:
Project Ingredients:
Paper: Prism Papaya Puree (medium and dark) and Prism frosted Teal and Cosmo Cricket
Inks: Memento Ladybug red/copics
Accessories: spellbinders (circles and labesls), adirondack liquid pearls (stream), kaiser bling, MS heart punch, white gel pen, glue dots, orange and eucalyptus stickles, sponger and dimensionals

Check out all of the variety of favors that Taylor has in the store! And also make sure you hit the subscribe button at the top of the blog, so you can stay up to date on all of the happenings atTaylored Expressions and be in the "know" for all the deals and steals that Taylor has in her store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sending you happy "fishes" for a great day ;)
(i just couldn't resist :)))
Sankari :)

15 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Sankari, these are so creative! Just adorable! You are amazing, my friend!!

Meghana said...

I love your work!!! So inspiring:)

MicheyMoo said...

These are so totally gorgeous and I love how you've created a fishbowl card out of them!! Uh-may-ZING!! xxx

Regina Mangum said...

Oh Sankari, you never cease to amaze me! These are just wonderful. XO

Karen Motz said...

These are SO fun Sankari!!! LOVE the fish in the "bowl" and all the wonderful details!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous projects Sankari! I love the image you used... perfect for those clear favor boxes! :o)

Jodi Collins said...

These are FABULOUS Sankari! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these!!!

Coralee Schindel said...

The stamps so cute, and I just love the fishbowl idea! Adorable! Better then Hallmark for sure! :)

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my...all that glitter and gloss...just GOJUS!!!! Beautiful job Sankari!

Donna Baker said...

oh dear - how FUN are these favors?? great job

Jen Carter said...

Those are so cool and fun!

Naomi said...

These are so adorable--better than any favor I've ever received!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful

Unknown said...

really cute --www.tonerrefillstore.com/blog

Gisela said...

Love the fishes, too cute of a card!