Monday, February 1, 2010

Cupcakes Make Life Sweet-wall hanging

Here is a fun cupcake wall hanging I made for my sweet niece Gabby (she was 3 yrs old in the photos).  I used pictures from our trip last May when we went to her favorite cake shop - every Wednesday, kids get to decorate their own cupcakes with sprinkles.  That's the photo on the bottom left.  She had SO much fun doing it!  I wanted to commemorate the sweet occasion with a hanging wall decoration so she can be reminded about our trip to visit her.  After I gave it to her, her mommy hung it up on the wall next to her bed. 
The wall hanging was purchased at the dollar store and was real easy to decoraite!  I used pattern papers from by Doodlebug Designs and Cupcake key ingredients released last year with the set For the Love of Cupcakes


And here is a picture of the sweet human cupcake herself, taken last October when I gave her the wall hanging.  In this picture she's 3 1/2!  Time flies!  Check out my blog for an additional picture of her wearing a cute as a cupcake t-shirt! 

It's so easy to use your rubber stamps to make home decor, either for yourself or others - get inspiration from when you visit your loved ones or use photos to make a collage from a special event - the memories will last longer in their heart with a tangible gift!

Be sure to sign up for the Taylored Expressions newsletter if you haven't already, you can sign up by placing your email address in the box on the right of this blog where it says "JOIN OUR MAILING LIST"

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a 'sweet' day!!

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

What a special and sweet keepsake wall hanging for Gabby! I bet she loves it!!

Ellie said...

OHH what a cutie! I have a 3 year old Gabi. They are something else aren't they. :)

Leigh said...

This is sooo cute, Great page/hanger. SWEET!

Unknown said...

Love your little cupcake, Donna! : )