Good Morning Everyone,
Today I am excited to show you a project that I have been working on for my Father-in-law who loves to fire it up on the grill :) He loves to cook and has some awesome recipes - so I thought I would make a personalized recipe box for him to go with the BBQ set.
So I made a little BBQ card, a personalized recipe box, some fun recipes and a little gift box with some grilling sauces, brush and skewers to go along with it using Taylor's Boys Will Be Boys set. (The The Boys Will Be Boys set is currently out of stock. But if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available, go here, and click request restock notification. Just enter your email address and you'll be notified as soon as it's available!)
The BBQ Gift Box
1. I took a wooden box and then painted it red - kinda BBQish :)
2. Filled it with two grilling sauces, a brush and skewers with some packing crunchies
3. Created a little tag from this stamp set that reads: All Hail the Grill Master!
1. Everything on this card comes from the Father's Day Key Ingredient's set
2. All the stamps are from the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set - I stamped the grill on to the metal plate and then paper pieced it onto the grill - so that it is all metallic
3. I used Taylor's Friday Cupcake Sketch # 68 sketch for this card
The Recipe Box
1. I took a recipe box and painted the top brown (it had some flower motif on it before)
2. covered it with some of the papers from the Father's Day Key Ingredient set
3. I used the Cuppie Nurse image from the Doctor's Orders set and paper pieced her uniform into an apron and created a little chefs hat for the cuppie
4. I created the sentiment - Paul's Top Secret Recipes with the Just Rite Stamp set available at the Taylored Expressions store and cut it out with my Spellbinders and added some ribbon from the Key Ingredient's set
5. The front of the box has a little slot for labels that reads: Paul's - also created with the Just Rite system
7. I also created three recipe inserts (one for the soup section, one for the pizza section and one for the BBQ section and stamped a little something on them)
8. For the BBQ section, I stamped one of the skewers from the Boys will Be Boys stamp set.
9. For the Soup section, I stamped the cuppie from Thanksgiving from theYear of Sweets 3- I paper pieced him and instead of thanksgiving I created a bowl (and actually, the bowl is the cuppies head, upside down and paper pieced :)
10. For the Pizza section, I stamped the Cuppie from Christmas from the Year of Sweets 3 - I paper pieced him also and instead of the plate of cookies, I created a little pizza on the plate :)
I had so much fun creating this little father's day gift for my Father-in-law because I know he will love his new BBQ goodies :) and it was so easy to create with all the fun products at the Taylored Expressions store!!! Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter (button on the right side of this blog) so that you can get all the most recent information and inspiration from the Taylored Expressions store!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Hope you all have a great day!