So, here you go:
1. Cut a piece of cardstock measuring 5 3/4" x 3 1/2" and score the two ends at 1/4". (this will make the "inside" length of your egg insert 5 1/4" and able to fit inside the favor box)
2. Flip the cardstock over to the underside and measure and mark at the following:
The 5 1/4" side - 3/4", 1 15/16", 3 5/16" and 4 1/2" (make sure you measure from the score line you made and NOT from the edge of the paper)
The 3 1/2" side - 1/2", 1 3/4" and 3"
3. Now center your 5/8" circle punch at the intersections of the measured lines you drew and punch out your circles.
4. For the two middle, end circles, fold the 1/4" scored end before punching to enable the punch to reach.
5. Double stack dimensional tape on the underside of your insert. This helps to keep the center from "drooping" and keeps the insert in place.
6. Place insert into box.
7. Add eggs and embellish center as desired.
8. Embellish outside of box, add some acetate to the inside of the window and tie with ribbon!
I hope this helped you to create a simple and quick little Easter treat!
SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Sweet Spring (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Pink Pirouette (SU), Easter Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions), acetate; Accessories- Copic markers, Plain and Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, 5/8" circle punch (Marvy Uchida), white grosgrain from Easter Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions), window favor box