Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Be Mine: Gable Box


Good morning! I want to share a quick and easy project with you all this morning. I just love these adorable tall gable boxes that you can get at Taylored Expressions and couldn't wait to share it with you! I have been looking for ideas for my youngest niece and realized that this box would be the perfect fit for a small box of crayons that I happened to find! I always struggle with what to get her because she is 4 so I figured Crayons (along with some candy) would probably keep her satisfied! Hehe! Anyway the best part about this box is that it came together in only a minute! The part that took the longest was waiting for my glue and Crystal Stickles to dry! Haha! I wanted to use this adorable Cuppie from the SASI "Love is Sweet" set. I had yet to ink this cutie up and thought it went perfectly with the crayons! I stamped the image with Black StazOn and then colored it in with my markers. Once I had finished coloring I then layered on some Crystal Stickles over the cherry and the heart. I then decided to stamp "be mine" and punch it out with my word window punch. I glued the sentiment to the top of the box and added some dew drops to the ends.

I really think that this box turned out adorable for as quick as it was to make! It would make a great Valentine's Day gift for anyone, all you would have to change is the gift inside! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed today's quick project!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Stephanie, this is ADORABLE!

peata said...

what a fab little box. id love one filled with chockies.

making mini albums
mini album blog